What is the Zoo Labs Music Residency?
The Zoo Labs Music Residency is a 2-week immersive artists accelerator hosted 4 times a year. Participating in the residency will be your team's first step to scaling and validating your creative projects for the market. Accepted teams are a part of a long-term strategy and music immersion experience.
Each day of the 2-week residency includes:
- Business lectures
- Coaching from industry leaders
- Meals prepared by our in-house chef
- Recording time in world-class studios
- Designing, exploring, and expanding your craft
- Building the ultimate product.
The program culminates in Release Day. Teams are asked to pitch their newly created work and strategic vision to investors, press and industry influencers. After pitching, we end the Release Day public concert.
What is on the Application?
There are four parts to the application:
- Team section to be completed once by the whole team (Getting to Know Your Team, Product, Audience, Nuts & Bolts, and Project Proposal);
- An Individual section for each team member to complete on their own (a maximum of 5 individual applicants per team will be accepted).
- A Media Uploads section including a one-minute, unedited video pitch and diagrams illustrating your group's history;
- An Audio Uploads section to include 3-5 examples of your team’s projects (Soundcloud, Bandcamp, YouTube, Vimeo, etc);